Sunday, June 29, 2008

Life is Good!


Well it only took me a googillion hours to figure this much out, but I'm hoping to keep up with friends and family all over the country by doing this. Melanie got me started, and we'll see if I can keep up. This is the second one I started because I forgot my password and couldn't get connected with the old one for some reason, but I was told my old background was lame and I needed to join the serious bloggers with "real" backgrounds, so I started over. But life is good and I hope to share some of the reasons why in my postings. (In this picture, Carter wasn't feeling very good that day and was just lying on the ground talking to angels. The kids couldn't resist lying down next to him. The girl on the left is not mine-it's Morgan's friend. Abby must have been napping.

No comments: