Anyway, Carter and I have been getting A LOT of one on one time lately. With the other 3 kids at school, he has my undivided attention all day long. He's doing better than I thought he would. Abby was practically his mother the past 2 years, playing with him, taking care of him, disciplining him, that I thought he might not know how to be by himself, but I think he's actually enjoying it.
Monday, October 25, 2010
To Infinity and Beyond....
Anyway, Carter and I have been getting A LOT of one on one time lately. With the other 3 kids at school, he has my undivided attention all day long. He's doing better than I thought he would. Abby was practically his mother the past 2 years, playing with him, taking care of him, disciplining him, that I thought he might not know how to be by himself, but I think he's actually enjoying it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment