I'll admit I'm horrible at taking pictures at Bear Lake, but we did have a lot of fun. It had been 3 years since we'd been there for our annual reunions between weddings and other family reunions we needed to attend, so we were so excited to go back. It was a little different this time-some of us stayed in a condo (the ones at Sweetwater where I used to stay with my friend Amy in elementary school) and some stayed at a KOA nearby. The lake was much higher than usual due to the enormous amount of rain and snow we've had this year, but that meant it was also nasty and mucky from grass, debris, plants, etc. It wasn't the beautiful, clear, bear lake-blue we're used to, but we still had a great time! Grandpa ran his boat-day care for all the kids all day long! Thanks dad!! We're gonna miss that boat next year! We had plenty of cousin and chillin' time. Bear Lake has and will always be a place for great family memories!


No comments:
Post a Comment