Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Hoopla!

We had a great time Friday night dressing up in our gear again and parading around. Mel, Bryan, Bella, Gracie, and Allison joined us to make a great entrance at the Ward Trunk-or-Treat party. We got a lot of great comments. Carter totally got it this time. (I walk around with this bucket, stick it out to these crazy people sitting by their cars, and they put candy in my bucket-sweet deal!) It started to rain at the end of the night when we were trying to visit a few neighbors, so we checked in a little early. Everybody was thrilled with their loot, and I'm afraid my children's diets will be ruined for the next few weeks until it is gone! Carter is hopeless, he knows exactly what's in those orange buckets on the counter, and you know what they say, "Don't negotiate with terrorists!", so I give him the candy. What's a mother to do. He dressed up as Yoda TWICE with a green face and such, he earned his pay. Another fun Halloween down, now onto Thanksgiving-yeah!!

No comments: