Sunday, November 1, 2009
Halloween 2009
We borrowed my sister Melanie's pirate costumes this year. I wasn't in any mood to make any, so we took her 3 pirates plus the parrot, borrowed another costume for Zach, and added Morgan, the fortune teller and we were good to go. Carter has a blast all night. He would do absolutely anything for the candy. He walked around the neighborhood all by himself, telling me where to stand and wait at each door, using nice manners, declaring his parrot costume "cozy", and had himself a jolly good time. We did the ward Halloween party and the neighborhood walking, so we got our fill. Nathan may have had even more fun being truly allowed to act like a pirate all night long and say piratey inappropriate things, and wield his sword around, get "drunk", and had a blasted good time. I was impressed with the number of adults that dressed up at the church and around the neighborhood. Way to go people! Way to get in the spirit of it all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Your family is ALWAYS so creative with costumes! I loooove Carter as a parrot. That is the cutest Parrot I've EVER seen!
Post a Comment