Monday, December 7, 2009
SNOW in Lodi!
It snowed this morning...for a whole 5 minutes! Nathan told us last night that it was supposed to, the kids were ecstatic, but I didn't believe him. We woke up to some rain, but no snow. They were very disappointed. And then, while I was making lunches for school, and they were eating breakfast, white flurries started to fall outside. We all raced outside to try and catch them. A truly happy moment. Of course, by the time they were bundled up ready to leave for school, it had stopped. My sister in Folsom called to say they had actual snow sticking to the grass and the girls went out and played in it. I won't tell my kids that, we'll just be grateful that we actually saw it fall. A sweet little snapshot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment