First, of all I have to say I enjoyed Conference this weekend very much and I think we all can agree there was a definite theme this time: FAMILY, FAMILY, FAMILY! So on that note...
We spent a wonderful Sunday with our California family. Our California family is very ecclectic. Melanie's family plus Bryan's mother came, Nathan parents were there, and then Allison and her brand spankin' new fiance: Tabor came as well. Everyone pitched in and brought a couple of things and we did a fantastic job. Really, really good stuff! Maybe too good, if you know what I mean! The kids did the Easter Egg hunt thing even though no one needed any extra candy! But tradition is tradition! It was a great day. We hadn't seen everyone for about a month, which is a long time for us, so it was good to hang out again
"Baby Tess" is just about the cutest little thing you ever did see and is as congenial as she is cute. She was on center stage for most of the day.
Cousins ready for the Easter Egg-stravaganza
Allison and her fiance Tabor-welcome to the family!




No comments:
Post a Comment