Monday, June 7, 2010

What the Kids Have Been Up To:

Morgan just finished up 5th grade, which means she'll be moving on to Middle School next year. This is her teacher Mrs. Ortiz who Morgan just loved and is very sad to be leaving.
 
This is Morgan after the play she just finished up: A Barrell of Monkeys. She was a fabulous, silly monkey! (She's the one of the left)
 
Zach just finished up 3rd grade. This was his teacher Mrs. Abusaad. We all loved her as well! Zach also just earned his Bear badge in Cub Scouts. I'm his den leader.
 

Posted by Picasa
Abby had a little Spring gymnastics show and she took it very seriously! Look at the landing! Perfect 10!

The weather has finally heated up, so the kids are enjoying daily dips. Carter is a very tentative water player, he is cool just to hang out on the step and Mommy is very cool to let him!
This is Carter singing his favorite song "I Love My Family" to the tune of Twinkle Twinkle. It's pretty darn cute! If you click on the picture, it will take you to Picasa to see the video. I don't know why I can't get it to work directly on here???

No comments: