Saturday, June 13, 2009

Gettin' Close




The patio was poured this week and I spent all day today cleaning up the backyard. Nathan's been gone this week, so when he gets home, he's in for a real surprise! I'm gonna pat myself on the back because all the lifting and bending and squatting I did did a number on my back (and hamstrings)! Anyway, I think it's turned out just gorgeous and I'm so excited that the whole backyard will be completely finished off from side to side and corner to corner. The fence will be installed on Monday, then they can plaster it, and then it'll be done! Of course it will take a couple of days to fill it, then we've got to get the chemicals going, and oh, then we're leaving for Utah on Saturday, so we won't likely get a chance to dip in before we leave, but at least we'll have a really fun thing to return home to when we're done there. And then we can enjoy it the rest of the year! But oh after working all day, I really wished I could go soak in the hot tub!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

WOW! Its awesome! I can't wait to see the pictures of water, splashing and smiling kids!

bestofthebishops said...

This is Amy, Kevins wife. I got your blog from Kendra's, hope you don't mind. I love keeping in touch with family and friends via blogs. It was great to see you guys this past weekend. Your pool is looking awesome!!