Friday, July 23, 2010

Bishop Family Swim Party

 

 

 

 
 
The Saturday after the wedding, we had my entire family (minus the newlyweds) at our house for one of our swim/bbq parties. It was so fun to see 33 members of my family enjoy our backyard together. The kids literally swam the entire day. I never thought it would entertain them that long, but cousins make everything more fun!

After that, we all went up to Tahoe for a couple of days and had some more awesome bonding time. We took some hikes, went to the beach, played some games, and ate great food! I love my family!

1 comment:

The Coles said...

While the whole family was playing in the pool (husbands included) I couldn't help but smile and think that Heavenly Father was smiling too. He says right there in the Family Proclamation ,"wholesome recreational activities" and I could think of nothing better. Thanks again, Callie:)