We had our second annual 4th of July Pool Party on Saturday. There were over 30 people-we're gettin' pretty good at the big crowd thing. I think there was only one minor injury the whole time, not bad for that many people.:) It is so fun for me to sit in my backyard and see that many people having a great, wholesome time together. It is the very reason we put the pool in.
I'd also like to say, "God Bless America!" I have lived and visited out of this country, and although I'm sure I've forgotten many things and take much too much for grantide, I do realize how blessed we are to live here and am grateful for the opportunities we are given because we do. Yes, this country has it's problems, but I wouldn't choose to live anywhere else.

1 comment:
Didn't you know you weren't allowed to have any fun without us??
Post a Comment