Next was Zach's Birthday. Our little Zachy is 10! (Well, actually his birthday isn't until tomorrow, but whatever) He invited 10 friends to the bowling alley and they had a really fun time. We really like bowling, we should go more often. I attempted to make a bowling ball cake, but in my opinion it was an utter flop. Oh well, I'm learning little things every time I try to decorate a cake. I'm just too cheap to buy them. Zach is an awesome kid! He's exceptionally smart and creative, but he's also the best big brother I've ever known. He puts up with Carter so patiently (well, most of the time)! He's has some struggles starting 4th grade this year, but I think he's finally caught on to the rythm of it and he's doing really well now. He's a nice, funny kid that everyone likes and I so grateful Heavenly Father has trusted us with such a special kid.


1 comment:
10? Already? I can't believe it. Happy Birthday Zach!
Post a Comment