Morgan and I had an incredible opportunity this year to be involved in the tri-stake dance festival. Because she turned 12 before the performance, she got to be in it and the lady in charge for our stake is a friend of mine and asked me to help out, so I got to learn, help choreograph, and teach 5 dances to all the teenagers in our stake for several months to prepare for the performance. It was truly a wonderful experience and one none of those youth or leaders will ever forget. Morgan had a great time and turned out to be quite a cute little dancer and got to meet a lot of new friends throughout the area. The performance was the Stockton Arena. 600 youth particiapted. It was truly amazing to see them all in their costumes and see their efforts pay off that night. There are some wonderful, talented, strong, courageous leaders of the future out there-I'm grateful I got to meet a lot of them. I'll try to get more pictures off Nathan's computer, because these pictures only show one costume.

1 comment:
That looks like it was so much fun and a lot of work! What a great experience for the kids.
Post a Comment