Monday, October 6, 2008

Abby, the Photographer


















Abby has taken an interest in photography lately. It started when we needed to take a picture of our RS presidency, and she was the only extra person around. It took her a couple of tries, but eventually she got the hang of it, then couldn't stop. I'd say she's got a more artistic, modern approach-cutting off heads, angles, and such. Before I knew it, she had taken probably 30 or so pictures. Thank goodness for digital cameras!

She took at least 10 pictures of Aunt Allison giving Carter a spin around the room this weekend-all were very cute.

She then took a series of Gracie with her bear and blankie, it was hard to choose with shot to post.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Great job Abby! We could really use a professional photographer in the family, so I say let her go for it.