Sunday, October 26, 2008

Halloween Trunk or Treat in Folsom


Good vs. The Dark Side



Luke and his side-kick Ashoka (she's in the Clone Wars movie)

Leia and Yoda aim to kil!


I don't remember the Queen of Hearts looking so amiable! ;)



The Queen, with Alice and the White Rabbit. We'll get better pictures next week.

So, we did a trial run of our Halloween costumes at Melanie and Bryan's Ward Trick or Treat party on Friday night. We had a couple of wardrobe malfunctions with mine and Morgan's costumes, but overall everything passed the test. Here are all of our Halloween Costumes, except Bryan's and mine. I was taking the pictures, obviously, and Bryan was not around at this time, I guess. We'll get them next week. Nathan did a great job with his make-up, really polished off the emperor's look. Melanie just nailed the White Rabbit, Alice's and the queen's dresses! Her ward was in total awe of her sewing skills, as am I. I guess I should have paid better attention in 4-H. The kids had a blast, Carter was in heaven: people giving him candy left and right. He didn't mind wearing the costume at all. Abby felt so beautiful in her princess Leia costume, and her buns stayed in perfectly, even until the next morning! So round one: success. We'll get all dressed up all over again next week for our ward's party and hopefully get to go to a few neighbors as well.
Yoda showing the Emperor a thing or two.








1 comment:

Melanie said...

I'm so glad you guys came. We had a lot of fun and I loved having you hang out afterward. Hope you weren't too exhausted in the morning for your run.:)