So, Morgan has grown up considerably in the past few months. She's being very independent, hides in her room for hours reading, and enjoys hanging out with the adults than playing with the kids that are over. I've been trying to get her to do more things around the house as well, like take care of Carter and make meals. She seems to be taking to it pretty well. Saturday, while we were sewing, we had her make quesadillas for everybody for lunch. She made a bit of a mess with the shredded cheese, but she eventually had a double frying pan quesadilla factory going, some with beans, some without, and didn't burn a single one. She was quite pleased, and so were we!! She also cooked all the pancakes for dinner that night as well. She loves to make different shapes and letters with the batter. I'm sure she'll make less messes as she practices more, but it's a good start. She can clean up and get Carter down from his high chair as well. She may yet turn out to be a Brooklyn or a Jesslyn!!
3 comments:
I was really impressed with Morgan on Saturday. She really is growing up and becoming such a good helper.
Callie!! I was just reading Haley's blog and I saw your name on hers, so I had to check out yours! I've been wondering what happened to you guys. Your kids are so cute. I can't believe how many you have and I remember Morgan was two years old at our wedding. I am so glad to be back in touch with you. I have a blog...with nothing on it of course! I don't want to post my email a public page, but get in touch with haley and she has it. I'd love to here more about what's going on in your life!! -Nancy Seplak Melcher
Found you! Cute blog! Welcome to the wonderful time-suck called blogging:)
Emily
Post a Comment