A week behind, but here are some cute shots of Easter Sunday. We don't all match, but everyone looks very springy. We thought we'd take a few pictures in our backyard before it gets ripped up soon.
We spent the weekend in Folsom at the Gibsons for Easter. Melanie, Allison, and I stuffed eggs all Friday night, then we sent the dad with the kids to the park on Saturday morning while we lined the house and backyard with candy and eggs. It was very successful. Everyone was delighted with their finds, and played with their goodies all day. The kids are really in to Webkinz, so they all got a new pet in their basket, and spent the rest of the day getting their new pets all situated in their on-line life.
We came back Saturday night, because we were involved in our ward's Easter Sacrament program. We did an all musical prgoram, Nathan and I sang in the choir, and Morgan sang in a little trio as well. It turned out really good. I also ended up teaching in RS that day too because the teacher got sick last minute. I was grateful that it was Joseph Smith manual lesson so we could just read quotes, ask questions from the end of the lesson, and have a good discussion. That is a wonderful book! Anyway, then we had everyone (Gibsons, Allison, Norm and Diane) over to our house for dinner. We had a wonderful meal, everyone had a great time hanging out, and it was a very fun, eventful weekend.

2 comments:
Cute pictures! I love your dress! Im so jealous of your sisters weekend! How fun.
Love your Easter dress!
Post a Comment