It's all coming together! The rocks and tiles look great! The slide was supposed to arrive and be installed this week, but it didn't arrive, so they can't finish the waterfall until after that. But they're going to proceed with the deck and sidewalk on Friday. Which means all that's left it the plaster! I think we're like 7-10 days from being done. Wow! We are going to put solar in, so that will be after everyting else is done, so the water might be a bit cool until that gets done, but we can heat up the spa and at least get our feet wet.
2 comments:
Wow, I think the rock looks great. I'm glad they mentioned that option to you. I can't believe it is really all coming together. It is going to be beautiful and wonderful and many other fuls.:)
It's looking great. I think I just might have to come try it out when it's finished!
Post a Comment