HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARTER!(Click on collage to enlarge)

After going to the train museum, we walked down Old Town and had lunch on the Delta King Steamboat. The kids thought it was really fancy.


OK, so I bought the cake, but I added the train all around the sides. I thought it turned out pretty cute.
YUMMY!
He got this new scooter and he LOVES it. He's pretty good at it and rides it all around the house-so cute. But don't you even think about taking a turn-he won't let you!! "My scooter!!" Yep, he's definitely 2! He's actually been acting 2 for quite some time now, so maybe that means he'll stop sooner, right? We're pretty sure that the definition of being 2 is schizophrenic! He is just all over the place: happy, sad, hyper, mad, crazy, sweet! Sometimes when he's screaming for no apparent reason, we all just look at each other, shrug our shoulders and wait for his next personnality to arise. But he is so funny and we all get a big kick out of our little boy with the big eyes, big smile, big hair, and big personnality! He can charm the socks off a snake, I tell ya. He's talking quite well, most of my kids do by 2, so we don't think it's that big a deal, but it's pretty advanced for most kids, I'd say. He plays a mean game of hide-and-seek, can count to 10 and everything. He's totally addicted to treats-my kid, obviously, and will do just about anything to get one. He's gotten pretty adept and climbing on and off things: Zachy's bunkbed, the trampoline, the stools, his high chair and car seat. He has very specific tastes in clothing. He MUST choose his shirt, and usually has to try and put it on himself before giving up and letting me help. He's a phenomenal teeth brusher for being just a tot, and finally seems to have gotten over any separation anxiety he used to have at church, the gym, friends' houses, etc. So, I'm afraid we're definitely into the "my do it!" stage, but I just have to remind myself that that is a good thing, and I will be so grateful when I can send all 4 kids to go get ready for bed all by themselves! :) We love you Carter!
No comments:
Post a Comment