Abby turned 4 on November 24th. We started the party at the movies seeing "Madagascar 2", then headed over to Rick's Pizza for dinner, then back to the house for presents and cake. Grandma and Grandpa Crum and Allison joined us for the festivities. Abby seems to play with dolls and baribes more than Morgan ever did, so we thought it was time someone in our family got a barbie/doll house. It's super cute, it came all decorated and even has an elevator-way cool! It was fun enough that even her 7 year old brother got in on the barbie action arranging furniture, using the elevator, etc. :) She got a few new clothes (as seen in this picture), extra barbies, a Baby Alive doll that does NOT wet her pants, some rain boots, a Barbie movie, and a few other items I can't recall. A nice haul for a 4 year old. We had a second mini-celebration after the Utah crowd came, joining Gracie's, Abby's, and Grandpa Bishop's birthdays.
Abby is a very fun 4 year old. She's got plenty of spunk and knows exactly how to irritate her big brother and sister to no end, but she's got a darling personality, cute imagination (have you met Sally Watty? www.sallywatty.blogspot.com) and is overall pretty cooperative. She's pretty rational and adaptable for a 4 year old as well. Given a little time and good explanation, she'll agree to or understand to any changes that may occur-I can't say that about my other kids. She and daddy have a special relationship. She LOVES him and gives him many hugs and kisses each day and loves to just hang out with him. She can totally take care of Carter. I'm pretty sure that if I left them alone for a couple of hours, Abby would have him fed, bathed, and in bed by the time I got back. :) She's a very big helper! She loves helping me cook and will randomly start cleaning around the house. I hope she'll stay that way! Happy Birthday our little Abigail Grace!!
Abby is a very fun 4 year old. She's got plenty of spunk and knows exactly how to irritate her big brother and sister to no end, but she's got a darling personality, cute imagination (have you met Sally Watty? www.sallywatty.blogspot.com) and is overall pretty cooperative. She's pretty rational and adaptable for a 4 year old as well. Given a little time and good explanation, she'll agree to or understand to any changes that may occur-I can't say that about my other kids. She and daddy have a special relationship. She LOVES him and gives him many hugs and kisses each day and loves to just hang out with him. She can totally take care of Carter. I'm pretty sure that if I left them alone for a couple of hours, Abby would have him fed, bathed, and in bed by the time I got back. :) She's a very big helper! She loves helping me cook and will randomly start cleaning around the house. I hope she'll stay that way! Happy Birthday our little Abigail Grace!!
Now, after saying all that, check out this video of Abby opening a present from Grandma that she DIDN'T want. It was very embarassing as the mother, but it's pretty funny. We forgot to go over gift receiving etiquette before the party.


No comments:
Post a Comment