We went to the Festival of Trees at Micke Grove Park this year-a great little festival put on by the historical society of the museum there. They had lots of demonstrations and activities for the kids to do, and this cute Santa in a sleigh. Carter didn't mind the first visit, but the second time was just a little too much I guess. :) Classic!
3 comments:
Yeah you updated! I'm so proud of you. :) It's good to see all the things your family has been doing!
Wow! I'm sure that took a long time to write all of those posts. Good Job. It was fun to see all the pictures and that video of Abby is hilarious!
I agree. The video of Abby is hilarious! Don't you just love it when they surprise you with great teaching moments right in front of the in-laws!! I enjoyed catching up with your family. I didn't know Monica had gone on a mission and is engaged! That is exciting!
Post a Comment